All Lacuna kiteboarding products (kites, bars, twin-tips and accessories) have a 1-year commercial warranty.
This warranty validity is subject to the following conditions:
- Provide proof and date of purchase from Lacuna or an official reseller.
- The warranty is for the purchaser only, it is non-transferable and not valid on second-hand equipment.
- The warranty is not applicable for rental, training or teaching equipment.
- The warranty is only valid if the product has been used correctly under normal conditions.
- Warranty support will be determined only after inspection and/or analysis of the photos clearly showing the product defect.
- If the product is covered under warranty, only repair or replacement is covered. Lacuna will not cover any related costs or economic loss with the cover of warranty.
- The warranty does not cover defects related to:
- improper use or improper installation.
- improper or neglected use of the products (e.g. corrosion due to unrinsed or poorly maintained material)
- excessive or prolonged exposure to direct sunlight and wind.
- over-inflation or under-inflation of the kite.
- poor storage of the product (example, damp or high temperature).
- a repair or modification made to the product unless it has been done by Lacuna.
- crash or collision.
- a board or a kite damaged in the waves or shore-break.
- a board ridden over a beach or rocks.
- a collision with another kite (example, if the lines break or the leading edge explodes during the collision).
- a jump or a violent contact on a wake park module (example: board damaged from a kicker etc.).
- the use of boots on the incorrect twintip.
The items covered on our products if they are proven defective are:
– branding and prints
– the bladders and valves
– structure and lamination
– original accessories.